Stephanie Kohler lived her life with enormous joy and had a smile that lit up every room. Even after Stephanie’s passing at the age of 24, Stephanie’s parents Jeff and Linda Kohler have remained a strong force for all of our children, making sure that families in need of assistance to attend our Family Medical Conferences have a resource. The Stephanie Kohler Scholarship comes from the love and dedication of resources from the Kohler family and numerous friends.
Jeff and Linda Kohler know that the conference offers a great mix of medical resources, life changing informational break out sessions, and the opportunity to meet other families on a journey with CFC Syndrome. Jeff and Linda continue to dedicate their time as volunteers at each conference, because it feels good to be around people on the same journey with similar issues and challenges, with the same love of their precious kids. The Kohler family has always wanted every family to have the opportunity to experience all that the CFC Family Medical Conference has to offer.
Key Points for Consideration:
- Scholarships are based on financial need and are allocated to allow families to attend, that otherwise could not.
- There are a limited number of scholarships and preference will be given to first time conference attendees.
- All families affected by CFC Syndrome are eligible regardless of whether your child is still with us or has passed.
- Applications due: November 15, 2018 (11:59PM EST)
- Recipients notified via email: December 2, 2018
This Scholarship is made possible through the generosity of:
Jeffrey and Linda Kohler
Sandra Ann Arrick
Employees of PricewaterhouseCoopers
Employees of Reinsurance Group of America
Friends of the Kohler Family