Fundraise for CFC International
CFC International is a small, collaborative organization, and our impact multiplies with each new family member who shares his or her story and hosts a fundraiser.
Our team is dedicated to providing support and resources to individuals and loved ones affected by CFC syndrome. We hope you will find this fundraising guide useful.
You can support us by holding a fundraising event and donating the proceeds to CFC International. There are many fun and creative ways for you or your organization to raise money. Possibilities include:Fundraising is crucial to the work we do. We are entirely funded by our families, friends, and sponsors, including private and corporate foundations. Our small team ensures that every donation, no matter the size, goes-the longest way possible. Otherwise, we could not fulfill our mission: to improve the quality of life through family support, research, and education.
- Organize a run or walk
- Host a casual dinner party for friends, neighbors and colleagues
- Hold a golf tournament
- Organize a bake sale or dessert party
- Host an awareness event at a local fair/school/church/synagogue
- Host a tournament at your local school, roller-skating rink or bowling alley
- Organize a dinner/dance with a silent auction
- Any idea, big or small, helps and has an impact on the work that CFC International does every day.
CFC International is here to help guide you through the steps and offer you the tools to pull off your event! We can help with the following event planning tasks:
- Brainstorming concepts
- Designing fliers, logos, branding
- Customizing information brochures with your event information
- Offering templates from solicitations to thank you letters
- Helping with thank you letters to supporters